CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh my! It's been such a long time since I blogged. Life gets so busy. We just closed revival with Bro. Boone and let me tell you, it was awesome!! We had many get the holy ghost and some were baptized in the lovely name of Jesus! Heaven rejoices when new babes are born into the family of God! How refreshing it is! As soon as we closed, we started some remodeling on our church. The days have been long, but well worth it! I can't wait until it is all done, what a sight it will be!! Thank God for saints who will devote their time to the church! So, Saturday is the hubby's birthday and I still don't know what we're doing. His only requests: dirt cake, and home-made carne asada burritos, and a massage... I can handle that! Ha! He's so easy to please! Mother's day is Sunday and so far the plans are to make a home-cooked meal for my mom and all of her tribe!! Next week is National Nurses Week, if any of you didn't know, but boy have I been busy getting ready for it! It's kind of a big deal where I work and guess who is coordinating the celebration?! It's been fun but a lot of work. 200 plus nurses... my goodness.. I can't wait until it is over!! My sis-in-law delivered Miss Rori Layne and she is a doll (of course)! I can just hold her all day long! She is soo cute!! And Alana just loves her to pieces. Children are so precious! Well, that's all i can muster up for tonight. Too tired. Thanks for reading! Another long weekend ahead of me.... I can hardly wait for vacation! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment